- Listen: Arcade Fire’s Her Score in Full
- Posted 10 months ago by Joe Reeve · music · 9672 Views
Arcade Fire’s Oscar nominated score for ‘Her’ has appeared online. The score which is for Spike Jonze’s latest, consists of 13 tracks including “Supersymmetry” from last years Reflektor. The beautiful ambient works by Win Butler and Owen Pallett are absolutely stunning and full of emotion. There’s still no official release date for the score, this stream presumably being taken from a 'For Your Consideration' disc. Enjoy it while you can below.
2. Milk & Honey
3. Loneliness #3 (Night Talking)
4. Divorce Papers
5. Morning Talk/Supersymmetry
6. Some Other Place
7. Song On The Beach
8. Loneliness #4 (Other People's Letters)
11. Milk & Honey (Alan Watts & 641)
12. We're All Leaving
- Rare Photographs of the NYC Subway in the 1980s
- 10 months ago · Art & Design · 10 Comments · 23336 Views
- TIME have presented some rare images taken by photojournalist Christopher Morris back in the 1980s, before he became well-known for documenting the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Somalia. At the time, Morris was just 22-years-old...
- Maison Kitsuné Spring 2014 Lookbook feat. Sky Ferreira
- 10 months ago · style · 1 Comment · 6189 Views
- French label Maison Kitsuné have worked alongside singer and model Sky Ferreira, as well as Johnny Pierce from The Drums and It Girl Heather Boo, to shoot a Spring 2014 lookbook in New York City. Entitled "New Wave", the collection...
- Basquiat Naked by Photographer Paige Powell
- 10 months ago · Art & Design · 4 Comments · 9680 Views
- For those of you who aren't able to make it across to the Jean-Michel Basquiat, Reclining Nude exhibition at Suzanne Geiss gallery in New York, here's a look at some of the images that have been included in the show. The exhibition...
- Mogwai Release Their Own Limited Edition Whisky
- 10 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 3685 Views
- Mogwai are celebrating the release of their eighth album Rave Tapes by announcing their very own whisky. Named RockAct81w, the single cask whisky (57.1% ABV) is limited to just 324 numbered bottles which were distilled...
- Quentin Tarantino Drops Next Project Due To Script Leak
- 10 months ago · film · 11 Comments · 6890 Views
- MTV are reporting that director Quentin Tarantino has dropped his next project, slated to be called The Hateful Eight, due to a script leak. The western was set to be an unrelated follow up to Django Unchained, but even though...
- Video: Kwes - Rollerblades
- 10 months ago · music · 1 Comment · 2315 Views
- Kwes has just uploaded a new video for “Rollerblades” taken from his brilliant debut album ilp. The visuals for the album highlight are provided by triple MOBO award winning directer Ian Pons Jewell. It features a distressed dancing rollerblader that takes a plug out...
- W Hotel Verbier
- 10 months ago · Art & Design · 2 Comments · 9269 Views
- W Hotel have now opened their very first alpine and ski location in Verbier, Switzerland. To create the unique interior, the luxury hotel chain worked alongside Concrete Architectural Associates, pulling inspiration from the dynamic carving of skis through snow and well as traditional...
- New Music: The Magic Gang - Shallow
- 10 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 2298 Views
- Brighton by way of London newcomers The Magic Gang have started the year strong with new track “Shallow.” The single, which is their first, was produced by Hookworms member MJ and follows on from their promising and tantalisingly catchy demos from last year. “Shallow”...