• Apparently New York Is Now The World's Most Fashionable City
  • Posted 18 months ago by Jack Lowe · style · 8400 Views
  • Based on a three-year study, Austin-based data research company Global Language Monitor have concluded that New York City is the world's most fashionable city. Of course, the residents of Paris and London may well disagree, but GLM say they mined over 250,000 blogs, print outlets, and social media channels for fashion buzzwords and then correlated that with how often those relate to various cities to come up with some conclusive results. Other cities in the top 5 were Paris, London, Los Angeles, and Barcelona, so you can still feel proud of your wardrobe if you're from one of those.

• Apprently
    • K Posted 18 months ago · 98 Reply
    • I love New York
    • Matt Posted 18 months ago · 98 Reply
    • Most interesting study ever, most definitely worthed the 3 years !
    • chris Posted 18 months ago · 93 Reply
    • Lol at la being on the list.
    • Lol... Posted 18 months ago · 101 Reply
    • new york is fashionable as long as you stay away from down town manhattan, tourist ant-farms are definitely not fashionable
    • adam. Posted 18 months ago · 98 Reply
    • Oh Adam you don't know shit about New York. I don't know what's worse, the opinion of some dumb oakie trying to make it in my city as a broadway extra, or that we should pay attention to some study about fashion conducted by some shit kickers from Texas.
    • Keela Madafaka Posted 18 months ago · 112 Reply
    • Poor San Francisco isn't even on the list.
    • Michael Posted 18 months ago · 103 Reply
    • Oh Michael my sweet tenderfoot. Walking around the Castro in a leather floss bikini is hardly fashion. Now go rub some lotion in your chafed ass crack. Make it work!
    • Tim Gunn Posted 18 months ago · 99 Reply
    • How they've managed to figure that one out, I don't know, and quite frankly don't care. I won't mention London, as I am bias, coming from London- but telling me that New York is more fashionable than Paris is laughable (and you can imagine how funny I'm finding the comparison with London!) Pfffttt.
    • John Posted 18 months ago · 94 Reply
    • Wow John you are very deep in your writing. I am fascinares with your manipulation of the written word. I would love to collaborate with you on a project. Maybe we can write a new description for the labels on a jar of Nutella.
    • Larry David Posted 18 months ago · 100 Reply