• Iconic Celebrities Transformed Into Tattooed Hipsters
  • Posted 6 months ago by Jack Lowe · @jacklowe · Art & Design · 27822 Views
  • The 36-year-old Seattle-based artist Cheyenne Randall has put his Photoshop skills to good use, turning iconic celebrities from both past and present into full-on tattooed hipsters. "I've always been interested in tattooing," Randall said when speaking to The Today Show. "I started out by drawing tattoos on certain personalities in magazines and wanted to step it up. I taught myself Photoshop and thus began a slight obsession with seeing out of pure curiosity what some of my favourite iconic personalities would look like perhaps if they were in a parallel universe or took another path in life. Really I just let my imagination run wild."

The series includes Marilyn Monroe, Price, Blondie, Spock, Brad Pitt, Audrey Hepburn, Albert Einstein, John Lennon, and even Prince William and Kate Middleton. For more, head over to Cheyenne Randall's Instagram feed.

• Debbie Harry looking fine!
    • Jmes Posted 6 months ago · 21 Reply
    • They look like the modern day idiots that poison our eyes
    • Bruce Posted 6 months ago · 31 Reply
    • Homo sapiens with pigment composites inserted within the dermis layer of skin, old news
    • Moderndayhomid Posted 6 months ago · 26
    • you what?
    • Jmes Posted 6 months ago · 34 Reply
  • Nike SB x Air Jordan 1
  • 6 months ago · style · 2 Comments · 3174 Views
  • Nike SB and Jordan Brand have unveiled their much-hyped collaboration shoe - the Nike SB x Air Jordan 1. "Originally crafted as a high-performance basketball shoe for budding star Michael Jordan, the Air Jordan I inadvertently brought innovation to skate," reads the press release....
  • Trailer: Kanye West's Yeezus-Inspired Film
  • 6 months ago · film · 0 Comments · 2470 Views
  • Today, Kanye West unexpectedly released the trailer for his upcoming film based on the Yeezus tour. The short has was directed by Hype Williams and will reportedly debut in cinemas, although no specific date has been announced....
  • Listen: Sky Ferreira - Rancid Girl
  • 6 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 2444 Views
  • After announcing that she has roughly 400 unreleased songs, made with various different producers, Sky Ferreira has released a new track called "Rancid Girl". Tweeting the link out to her followers, Ferreira said: "Leaks usually bother me but I actually like 'Rancid Girl' so that's...cool?"...