- ASOS Website Offline Due To Massive Warehouse Fire
- Posted 1 month ago by staff · culture · 3007 Views
Online retailer ASOS is currently offline due to a huge fire which engulfed its Barnsley warehouse last night. Luckily, the fire was brought under control by the fire brigade at around 3am last night, but ASOS are still trying to calculate the damage and find out what stock items have been damaged.
A message on the website reads, "Sorry we have had to take the site down due to a fire in our main warehouse. Fortunately nobody was hurt but we are unable to take any orders until we can ascertain the extent of the damage. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. ASOS x"
The fire was tackled by 10 fire engines, an aerial ladder platform, and a High Volume Pump. The warehouse is more than 60,000 square-feet and contains up to 10 million boxes of packaging. According to reports several floors were badly damaged by the fire. Hopefully they will be back online soon!
- The Debrief
- Stunning Loft Apartment in Clapton, London
- 1 month ago · Art & Design · 1 Comment · 8337 Views
- This beautiful live/work loft apartment is located in Upper Clapton, London, on the first floor of the De Havilland Studios - a former aircraft factory designed by Sir Owen Williams in the 1930s. Covering approximately 2,200...
- American Apparel's Share Prices Rocket After Dov Charney Firing
- 1 month ago · culture · 0 Comments · 2629 Views
- In case American Apparel's Board of Directors were in any doubt as to whether firing Dov Charney was the right decision, today's share prices should convince...
- Video: Epicly Later'd - Keith Hufnagel (Part 3)
- 1 month ago · culture · 0 Comments · 1099 Views
- The third and final episode of Keith Hufnagel's Epicly Later'd show is here. This time around Keith talks about juggling the responsibilities of running a business and being a pro skateboarder. "I sort of wanted a back-up plan...
- Rumour: Apple's 2.5-Inch iWatch To Launch in October
- 1 month ago · tech · 0 Comments · 2440 Views
- A number of sources have revealed that Apple will be beginning production of its iWatch in July, preparing for an official launch date in October, 2014. According to the rumours, the company's first smartwatch will feature a...
- That App Yo Just Got Hacked
- 1 month ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 2138 Views
- It seems as though that app Yo, which just received $1 million in funding for simply sending the word "Yo" to users' friends, has gone from dumb to dangerous. After rapidly rising to popularity in the Apple App Store, TechCruch is reporting that the app has been hacked by three college...