- adidas Originals Capture the #SocksnSlides Trend
- Posted 2 months ago by Jack Lowe · style · 8293 Views
adidas Originals has partnered with with emerging fashion photographer Michael Mayren to produce a series of images capturing the trend you love, or love to hate - socks and slides. Whether you like it or not, the Adilette pool slides are back this for the summer of 2014, so adidas is celebrating those "pioneering early adopters who made the trend what it is today."
"I've always worn my slides around the house, usually with basketball shorts and a tee," says 21-year-old style blogger India Rose. "I now have 5 pairs of Adilettes, one which I've covered with grey suede, one with black leather, one with frayed denim and the other two with the stripes. I alternate between Trefoil adidas white socks, sheer black socks or no socks depending on my outfit."
"I love the juxtaposition of sportswear with tailoring and on a hot summer's day there's nothing better than sticking on some socks and slides," adds photographer Jonathan Daniel Pryce. Will you be jumping on board with this trend this summer?
- Sky Ferreira Defends Terry Richardson
- 2 months ago · culture · 9 Comments · 4002 Views
- As the controversy surrounding Terry Richardson continues, musician Sky Ferreira has stepped in to defend the iconic photographer. The statement was issued through Ferreira's official Facebook page and talks about how the image being painted of Richardson within the media is not...
- Video: Game of Thrones: The 80s VHS Version
- 2 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 2688 Views
- Sadly for Game of Thrones fans there's going to be quite a wait until the next season, but thanks to a bunch of musicians and filmmakers we have this 80s VHS remix of the intro to keep us going. YouTuber Mikolaj.Birek cut it...
- 25 Different Nationalities Photoshop The Same Woman To Make Her Beautiful
- 2 months ago · Art & Design · 6 Comments · 20030 Views
- In a new social experiment / photographic series called "Before & After", journalist Esther Honig took a photograph of herself and sent it off to 40 individuals...
- Nike Introduce LunarGlide 6
- 2 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 3173 Views
- Nike has introduced the the Nike LunarGlide 6 - the most lightweight and stable version of the running shoe to date. Since the launch of Lunarlon cushioning six years ago, the technology has been adopted across eight different styles and categories. "The LunarGlide is the epitome...