3 search results for: google offices
- Inside Google's New Dublin Campus
- 9 months ago · Art & Design · 9 Comments · 11218 Views
- Google has recently moved their Dublin campus to a brand new building spanning four floors and covering a total of 47,000 sq meters. Designed by Camenzind Evolution in collaboration with Henry J. Lyons Architects, the interior has been fitted out to represent a bustling city environment...
- Inside Look: Google's Tel Aviv Offices
- 14 months ago · Art & Design · 1 Comment · 8696 Views
- After recently moving to a new office space in Tel Aviv, Israel, Google hired Camenzind Evolution - a collaboration between Setter Architects and Studio Yaron Tal - to design the entire 85,000 sqft space. Occupying eight floors in Electra Tower, the offices offer incredible views...
- Inside Look: Google's New London HQ
- 20 months ago · Art & Design · 3 Comments · 5401 Views
- When it came to their new London HQ, Internet giant Google decided to recruit one of Europe's leading interior design and architecture studios to fit it out - PENSON. The team had complete reign of the 160,000 sq ft space in Covent Garden, fitting it out with different areas like...