- House from Ferris Bueller's Day Off For Sale
- Posted 50 months ago by Jack Lowe · film · 72725 Views
Those of you who have a spare $1.65 million laying around may be interested to know that the house from the legendary 80s film Ferris Bueller's Day Off is available to buy. The famous 5,300 sq/ft, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home is located at 370 Beech St, Highland Park, Illinois amongst a wooded one acre lot.
The home is known as the Ben Rose home (or Ben Rose Auto Museum) and was built by architects A. James Speyer and David Haid in 1953. It was owned and lived in by Rose up until his death in 2004, when his wife Francis lived there with a caregiver until her death earlier in the year.
In the film, the house belongs to Bueller's best friend Cameron Frye's father and housed the red 1961 Ferrari 250 GTO California that Beuller and Frye joyride through Chicago.
Thanks to Booooooom.com for the infomation.
- "Bill Cunningham New York" Trailer
- 50 months ago · film · 0 Comments · 3747 Views
- A trailer for the upcoming documentary on legendary New York street photographer Bill Cunningham, entitled "Bill Cunningham New York", has been released. The Richard Press directed film will feature cameos and interviews with...
- Music Video Monday
- 50 months ago · music · 1 Comment · 4629 Views
- This week new music videos come from Keep Shelly In Athens, Cat's Eyes, The Chap, Times New Viking, She & Him and Esben & The Witch. Directed by unknown, unknown, Larry Seftel & David Day, Brandon Reichard & Pelham Johnston, Jeremy Konner and David Procter and Peter King, respectively....
- Label Picks: Hippos In Tanks
- 50 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 4291 Views
- Hippos In Tanks gave us some of 2010?s standout releases from the likes of Games and Laurel Halo. Here one half of the label, Travis Woolsey, talks to us about an upcoming release from Hype Williams. "The world of auteurs Blunt & Copeland (or Hype Williams) has been a fascinating...
- Martin Creed New Work
- 50 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 3560 Views
- Hauser & Wirth have just opened a new exhibition of Martin Creed's latest work, entitled "Mothers", at their new Savile Row space. The Glaswegian artist and winner of the 2001 Turner Prize has revealed a monumental 41ft spinning sculpture which spells out 'Mothers' in neon lights....
- Submission Sunday
- 50 months ago · Art & Design · 3 Comments · 4893 Views
- Martin Petersen is a Danish photographer whose work primarily deals with the emptiness in spaces. "The pictures are usually pictures of something in the middle of nothing, but regularly I will let an object break the nothingness of these scenes. During the last year I have become...
- Dan Colen's Exhibition "Peanuts"
- 50 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 4928 Views
- Click the title for images from Dan Colen's latest and largest solo exhibition, entitled "Peanuts", at Oslo's Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art. The opening featured a one hour artist talk between curator Hanne Beate Ueland...
- Nike SB January Releases
- 50 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 2225 Views
- Nike SB have released a new signature model this month named the "Vulc Rod". As the name might suggest, the signature Paul Rodriguez model uses a vulcanized sole while maintaining most of the design elements seen throughout Rodriguez's shoe line.