- House from Ferris Bueller's Day Off For Sale
- Posted 42 months ago by staff · film · 65293 Views
Those of you who have a spare $1.65 million laying around may be interested to know that the house from the legendary 80s film Ferris Bueller's Day Off is available to buy. The famous 5,300 sq/ft, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home is located at 370 Beech St, Highland Park, Illinois amongst a wooded one acre lot.
The home is known as the Ben Rose home (or Ben Rose Auto Museum) and was built by architects A. James Speyer and David Haid in 1953. It was owned and lived in by Rose up until his death in 2004, when his wife Francis lived there with a caregiver until her death earlier in the year.
In the film, the house belongs to Bueller's best friend Cameron Frye's father and housed the red 1961 Ferrari 250 GTO California that Beuller and Frye joyride through Chicago.
Thanks to Booooooom.com for the infomation.
- "Bill Cunningham New York" Trailer
- 42 months ago · film · 0 Comments · 2912 Views
- A trailer for the upcoming documentary on legendary New York street photographer Bill Cunningham, entitled "Bill Cunningham New York", has been released. The Richard Press directed film will feature cameos and interviews with...
- The Making of The King's Speech
- 42 months ago · film · 0 Comments · 2328 Views
- The Weinstein Company have released a 23-minute long behind-the-scenes documentary for the The King's Speech. Acclaimed as one of the best films of the year, Tom Hooper's film is the story of King George VI, his impromptu ascension to the throne and the speech therapist who helped...
- 42 months ago · film · 1 Comment · 4050 Views
- Summary: The story of a man in free fall. On the road to redemption, darkness lights his way. Connected with the afterlife, Uxbal (Bardem) is a tragic hero and father of two who's sensing the danger of death as his family life falls to pieces around him? Receiving plaudits from left,...
- Another Enter The Void Theatrical Run
- 42 months ago · film · 0 Comments · 2697 Views
- Gasper Noe's latest film Enter The Void, which has been a hot topic since it premiered at Cannes and Toronto, unfortunately received a very unsuccessful US box office last Autumn (only grossing ?336k). Because of this an uncut version of the film, which was not released in the UK...