- HUH. Video: Moby
- Posted 41 months ago by staff · video · 8083 Views
We talk to Moby about Destroyed - a photography book published by Damiani to coincide with the release of his new album. The book, which contains 128 pages and 55 photographs taken by Moby all over the world, is currently accompanied by an exhibition at London's Proud Galleries which will run through 19 June.
Interview conducted by Susanna Davies-Crook, produced by Ben Waddleton.
- HUH. Video: Pelicans & Parrots
- 43 months ago · video · 4 Comments · 9858 Views
- Since first opening their doors in August 2010, east London vintage boutique Pelicans & Parrots has been praised by The New York Times, Time Out and GQ Style for their unique and interesting mixture of fashion and furniture. We spoke to co-founder Chuko to find out why it all works...
- HUH. Video: Pick Me Up
- 43 months ago · video · 1 Comment · 10194 Views
- We interview Print Club London, Nous Vous and Ditto Press about their stands at this year's Pick Me Up graphic arts fair in London's Somerset House. If you're in the area, the fair will be open from 10am - 7pm until this Sunday 27 March. Other artists and collectives there include...