- Music Video Monday
- Posted 54 months ago by Jack Lowe · music · 7022 Views
Tokyo Police Club - Boots of Danger (Wait Up)
Directed by Mike Juneau
She & Him - Thieves
Directed by Norwood Cheek
Beautiful Swimmers - Big Coast
Directed by Aurora Halal
!!! - AM/FM
Directed by Black Dice
Tennis - South Carolina
Directed by Scott Laidlaw
The Mynabirds - Let The Record Go
Directed by Rob Walters
For previous Music Video Mondays, click here.
- Attack! by RJ Shaughnessy
- 54 months ago · Art & Design · 26 Comments · 30254 Views
- Hollywood based photographer RJ Shaugnessy just sent us his latest series, "Attack!". The images were shot after Shaugnessy rescued an underfed German Shepherd, now named Rusty, from a homeless man in Echo Park and discovered that it had been trained as a police/K-9 attack dog.
- Kate Steciw
- 54 months ago · Art & Design · 1 Comment · 8590 Views
- Originally from Pennsylvania, video artist, sculptor and photographer Kate Steciw now lives and works in Brooklyn, NY. Her photographic work, which makes use of collage and elements of bright colour, often turns everyday, mundane objects into intangible, abstract images, letting...
- Levi's Advert, Ready To Work
- 54 months ago · culture · 2 Comments · 6959 Views
- John Hillcoat, the filmmaker behind The Road and The Proposition, has directed a new advert for Levi's featuring the actual residents of the Braddock, PA community, who were left in "near apocalyptic" circumstances after the steel mills closed. The advert, entitled "Ready To Work"...
- Jaret Penner
- 54 months ago · Art & Design · 3 Comments · 6906 Views
- Winnipeg born Jaret Penner earned an Illustration and Design diploma at the Capilano University in Vancouver between 1999 and 2001. Since then Jaret has been an unstoppable train of work, exhibiting in many different galleries and releasing a number of books with various publishers....
- Curated By: Skye Parrott
- 54 months ago · Art & Design · 5 Comments · 12216 Views
- Skye Parrott, who now lives and works between New York and Paris, started off as a studio manager to Nan Goldin and managing editor at Self Service magazine, before starting her own career as a photographer in 2004. Since then, she's worked for a number of clients including Sony,...
- Dead Ends, Theo Simpson
- 54 months ago · Art & Design · 5 Comments · 7230 Views
- In this weeks post I received a copy of Theo Simpson's latest book, Dead Ends; a collaborative project with graphic designer Ben Mclaughlin and writer Tom Common. This 22-page book features a collection of frustratingly crumpled and thrown away Job Centre slips, scanned, arranged...
- Kitsuné Open Parisien
- 54 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 5074 Views
- French record label and clothing brand Kitsuné have added another dimension to their brand by opening their Kitsuné Parisien shop and in-house collection. Kitsuné Parisien's first piece is a simple, clean polo t-shirt. If you live in Paris or are out there at the moment, the store...