- Kevin Long
- Posted 53 months ago by Jonnie Craig · Art & Design · 13775 Views
Kevin Long is an artist who needs no introduction to the skate world. However, to those of you who don't have a clue who he is, he is a Californian born professional skateboarder who, in recent years, has lent his hand to making artworks out of postcards, newspaper clippings and things he finds whilst skateboarding around the world.
If you are in Berlin around the end of September, head over to the Civilist Gallery to check out a group show that Kevin is a part of called Vatican Gold.
- Kate Steciw, The Strangeness Of This Idea
- 53 months ago · Art & Design · 4 Comments · 5627 Views
- Photographer Kate Steciw's debut book, The Strangeness Of This Idea, juxtaposes highly altered digital images and collages with seemingly naturalistic shots, resulting in a carefully planned confusion on the part of the viewer,...
- Curated By: Seth Fluker
- 53 months ago · Art & Design · 5 Comments · 6193 Views
- Seth Fluker, as well as being a photographer, is the founder and director of Vancouver based independent publishing house Schnauzer. Initially finding photography through skateboarding, Seth has now been included in a number of shows at galleries such as 107 Shaw and in publications...
- The Mast Brothers Chocolate
- 53 months ago · culture · 2 Comments · 5147 Views
- The third video from The Scout takes a look at the Mast Brothers and the chocolate they make in New York City. Everything is created in-house, from the delicate small batches of chocolate to the beautifully intricate, hand-folded packaging, making them the only bean to bar company...